Powerjet® Model 4046
$ 7,495 USD
The POWERJET® Model 4046E is an automatic, cabinet style spray washer with a 37 inch diameter turntable. Ideal for larger parts and large batch cleaning. Common applications include cleaning of aircraft components, maintenance of automotive fleets, general maintenance/repair, and degreasing of machined parts. Easy to operate and inexpensive to maintain, the 4046E has all the standard Powerjet® features listed below.
|MAXIMUM WASH AREA||40" x 46" Tall, 37" Diameter Turntable|
|FILTRATION SYSTEM||Full Flow Filtration|
|TANK CAPACITY||100 U.S. Gallons|
|MAXIMUM ROTOR CAPACTIY||1000 lbs|
|HEAVY DUTY CENTRIFUGAL PUMP||120 Gallons Per Minute|
|STREAM JETS||Straight Jets, 4 Sides, 360° Coverage|
|HEATING SYSTEM||13,500 Watt|
|TIMING SYSTEM||7 Day Heating System Timer|
Features & Benefits
- Thermal Guard® Energy Saving/Heat Retention System: Fully insulated wash cabinet and roof, double wall construction, and pressure controlled vent damper with coalescer keeps the heat and cleaning solution in and the energy bills down.
- Solution Saver®/Oil Eater®: Full flow 100% filtration using industry standardized filters and the OIL EATER® keeps your solution cleaner longer. Minimizing particulate and oil build up makes for cleaner parts and lower operating costs.
- Easy Rack® Fixturing System: The Easy Rack® provides almost unlimited part loading combinations. Easily field adaptable for individual needs. Multiple turntables and baskets available.
- Precision Targeting Spray System: Four sided, 360 degree coverage with up and down aiming jets on slightly different planes to target your parts, not each other. Combined with the JETPORT®, provides spray coverage throughout the wash area.
- Industry Standardized Components. Most parts are available from major industrial supply houses. You are not held hostage by high mark up on "captive" parts only available by the original equipment manufacturer.
- One Year Warranty on Parts & Workmanship